PERFECT P.O.O.P. ®
Premium Optimal Oral Psyllium Fiber
Improve Colorectal.Anorectal health,
whole body immunity, blood sugar
control and cholesterol control.
Visit PERFECT P.O.O.P. ®
Fiber is the non-digestible portion of plants which gives plants their strength. Fiber is a carbohydrate which is very concentrated. Since the body does not process the carbohydrate it has no calories. Fiber is like a sponge. In the intestines it absorbs water which bulks the stool. Fiber can be soluble (absorbs water), insoluble (does not absorb water) or both. The best binding fiber is PSYLLIUM! Psyllium has both insoluble and soluble fiber. It creates the PERFECT POOP by regulating both mushy, sticky stools and constipated hard stools creating a long, solid, soft, clean stool which is easy to pass. It’s truly amazing. Psyllium has helped the overwhelming majority of my patients have a PERFECT POOP which was ‘life changing’ for them.
FIBER IS NEITHER ADDICTIVE NOR HABIT FORMING!!
It is safe for daily consumption.
My brand of PSYLLIUM fiber is PERFECT P.O.O.P.®.(Premium Optimal Oral Psyllium). I have tried every fiber on the market including Citrucel, Metamucil, Benefiber, fiber pills and fiber gummies. In my personal opinion, no fiber works as well, or tastes as well as PERFECT P.O.O.P.®. PERFECT P.O.O.P.® is a natural psyllium husk fiber. The brand contains no sugars, sugar substitutes, artificial flavorings, colorants, additives, or preservatives. I have been taking psyllium fiber daily (even on vacation and travel) since 1997. It was formulated for me to taste better and go down smooth. Shake with almond milk or orange juice and drink it quick, delicious! Nothing tastes or works better!
Foods rich in soluble fiber:
- Oatmeal and oat bran
- Legumes (dried beans, peas and lentils)
- Fruits and most vegetables
Foods rich in insoluble fiber:
- Whole grains
- Fruits and vegetables with edible skins and seeds
- Bowel regulation (bulky, solid, soft, formed stools which are natural and require little wiping)
- Lowers cholesterol (soluble fiber)
- May lower risk of colon cancer
- Prostate, Lung, Colorectal and Ovarian Screening Trial study of over 37,000 people found a 27% decrease in adenomas (pre-cancerous polyps) in people who ate the highest amounts of fiber. (From Wolff et. al. The ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2007;337)
- European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition found that those that ate the most fiber had a 25% lower incidence of colon cancer than those that ate the least amount of fiber. (From Wolff et. al. The ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2007;337)
- Methyl cellulose is not a fiber but a synthetic compound made from cellulose (sugar). It is not digested and is very concentrated. In the colon it helps absorb water which bulks the stool. Citrucel contains methyl cellulose, the product used for constipation.
- Healthy weight control
- Cleaner POOP with less wiping
- Improves colon health
- Helps patients suffering with hemorrhoid symptoms
- Improves whole body immunity
- Regulates both constipation and mushy stools
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels